Security Firm Dallas, TX
TX Job #00567 Unarmed Protective Service Officer (Lewisville, TX)
Applicant Eligibility for this position:
* Must have at least 1 year Security/Military/Law Enforcement
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be Well Groomed and Clean Shaved
* Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
* Must be Professional and Detail Oriented
* Posses a High School Diploma or GED
* Posses a Valid Drivers License
* Must be a Team Player
* Posses a Level II Non-Commission in Good Standing with the Texas Department of Public Safety (Security Board)
All Frisco Texas PSO's will have to complete a 8 hour of Field Training which will be administered by our FTO (Field Training Officers).
Starting Salary for an Unarmed Protective Service Officer $11.27hr.
* Medical/Vision/Dental/401K Insurances are available.
* All Part-Time PSO's will receive 16hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 360 days, to be used as Sick/Leave/Vacation.Performance Evaluations and Merit Raises are also given.
* All Uniforms Are Provided For Free
Protect & Secure a Commercial Industrial Site in Lewisville, Texas
Foot & Vehicle Patrols
Shifts Times & Days:
2 Positions Available:
Position (1) (Full-Time) Sat & Sun 7:00am-7:00pm, Mon 6:00pm-7:00am/(38hrs)
Position (2) (Full-Time) Fri, Sat, & Sun 7:00pm-7:00am/(38hrs)
Call For Interviews (214) 299-8772 / (817) 642-8919
Office: 5601 Bridge Street
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Licensed & Regulated by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (TXDPS #C-16053)
Unarmed Protective Service Officer starting pay: $11.27 hr.
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. Is An EOE