Private Security Services Fort Worth, TX
Company Salesperson & Sales Manager TX Job #00161
Applicant Eligibility for this position:
* Must have Security Guard or Alarm Company Sales Experience
* Must Be Motivated
* Must be Self Sufficient
* A Team Player
* Posses a Driver's License or Government ID.
* At least 21 years of age
* Able to Read, Write, & Speak English.
* Must be able to Manage Time Well
* Work at your own pace
* Must be able to Work Well with No Supervision
* Must have the Ability to Generate New Leads
* Must be able to Acquire New Accounts
* Must be able to Produce & Deliver Results
** Previous Guard or Alarm Company Sales Experience IS A MUST **
The Compensation Package for this Job is Great!
*$250.00-$500.00 Bonus/Commission for Every Account Signed
*7% of All of the Account Profits Plus Vacation/PTO Benefits.
The Account Profits will be Distributed on a Weekly Basis for the Duration and/or Expiration of the Contract.
*This Compensation Package will Require a Legal Binding Contractual Agreement between The Corporation & Employee Citing a Weekly Obligation of 10% on All Profits brought in by the Salesperson. It's only Void if the Salesperson Leave the Company and/or The Contract Expires.
When not closing accounts and generating leads, the Salesperson/Manager also have the option to work in a supervisory position.
Call For Interviews (214) 299-8772 / (817) 642-8919
Office: 5601 Bridge Street
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Licensed & Regulated by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (TXDPS #C-16053)
Sales Manager Salary: Commission Based
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. Is An EOE