Security Service Frisco, TX
JOB #TX00501 Unarmed Protective Service Officers & Dispatch Service Officers (Frisco, TX)
Applicant Eligibility for this position:
- Must have Military/Law Enforcement Experience
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
* Must be Professional and Detail Oriented
* Posses a High School Diploma or GED
* Posses a Valid Drivers License
* Must be a Team Player
* Posses a Level II Commission License in Good Standing with the Texas DPS Private Security Bureau
All PSO's will have to complete an 8 hours of Field Training which will be administered by our FTO (Field Training Officers). Starting Salary for an Unarmed Protective Service Officer $10.57hr. & Lead Officer & $11.17hr.
All Full Time PSO's will receive 16hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 365 days to be used as Sick/Leave/Vacation.
Protect & Secure Industrial Site in Frisco, Texas United States
*All uniforms and equipment will be provided for free.
Unarmed PSO Starting Salary: $10.57hr.
Unarmed Lead Officer Starting Salary: $11.17hr.
(2) Position Available
Locations: Frisco Texas United States
Days & Shift Times:
Monday thru Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm(Lead Officer 40hrs)
Wed & Thurs 11:00pm-7:00am & Sat & Sun 7:00am-7:00pm (Patrol Officer 40hrs)
Call For Interviews (214) 299-8772 / (817) 642-8919
Office: 5601 Bridge Street
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Licensed & Regulated by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (TXDPS #C-16053)
Unarmed Protective Service Lead Officer starting pay: $11.17 hr.
Unarmed Protective Service Officer starting pay: $10.57 hr.
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. Is An EOE