Security Service Frisco, TX
JOB #TX00118 Dispatch Service Officers (Fort Worth, TX)
Applicant Eligibility for this position:
- * Must have Dispatcher Experience
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
* Must be Professional and Detail Oriented
* Posses a High School Diploma or GED
* Posses a Valid Drivers License
* Must be a Team Player
All PSO's will have to complete an 8 hours of Field Training which will be administered by our FTO (Field Training Officers). Starting Salary for a Dispatch Service Officer $11.27 an hour.
Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K is available. All Full Time Dispatchers will receive 16 hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 1 year, to be used as Sick/Leave/Vacation. Performance Evaluations and Merit Raises are also given.
- Answering Radio / Phone calls from Post/Patrol Officers around the DFW areas.
- Taking phone calls from Clients and Customers while on duty at a Fort Worth facility
*All uniforms and equipment will be provided for free.
(1) Position Available
Locations: Fort Worth Texas United States
Days & Shift Times:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00pm-5:00am
Call For Interviews (214) 299-8772 / (817) 810-8054
Office: 5601 Bridge Street
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Licensed & Regulated by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (TXDPS #C-16053)
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. Is An EOE