Security Service Dallas / Fort Worth, TX
JOB #TX00401 Unarmed PCO (Prisoner Control Officer)
Applicant Eligibility for this position:
- * Must have 1 year of Military/Law Enforcement Experience
- * Must have a minimum of 2 yrs of Security or Corrections Exp.
- * Must be at least 21 years of age
- * Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
- * Must Pass a Drug Screen Exam
- * Must be able to Speak, Read, & Write English
- * Must be Professional and Neat in Appearance
- * Must be Physically Fit
- * Posses a High School Diploma or GED
- * Posses a Valid Government ID or Drivers License
- * Must be a Team Player
- * Posses a Level II Non-Commission License in Good Standing with the Texas DPS Private Security Bureau
- ** All PCO's assigned to this detail will have to go through a Mandatory Training Course to insure the safety of both the Officer and Prisoner.
- During the initial 30 days of Training and Probation the PCO will receive an Entry Level Salary of $12.57.
- Upon completion of probation the PCO Salary is $17.02.
- All Full Time PCO's will receive (PTO) Paid Time Off after 365 days to be used as Sick/Leave/Vacation.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance Benefits are available.
- Maintain Custody and Control of Inmates while they are being seen at any of the area local hospitals
- Municipal Law Enforcement Officers will turnover custody of the inmates and return to pick up after
- completion of the tour.
- * This Position Requires Schedules & On Call (Received From The Dispatcher)
*All uniforms and equipment will be provided for free.
Starting Salary: $17.02hr.
*** Must Be Able To Start Immediately ***
(10) Position Available
Locations: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Reply to this post or To Submit Your Resume: Go To www.NationalSecurityUSA.org.
Call For Interviews (214) 299-8772 / (817) 642-8919
Office: 5601 Bridge Street
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Licensed & Regulated by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (TXDPS #C-16053)
Unarmed Prisioner Control Officer starting pay: $12.57 hr.
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. Is An Equal Opportunity Employer